linking with libtool

From: Enrico Ng
Subject: linking with libtool
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 13:43:29 -0500

I fixed this problem.  it turns out I forgot the set CC to cc eventhough
I was only using CXX.

But now I have a similar problem using the PGI compiler
when I have CXX set to pgCC and CC set to pgcc

libtool will convert my -Rs to --rpath.

also, I have noticed that if I use list a library twice, libtool will
remove the first occurance.
sometimes I need this.