libtool still maintained?

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: libtool still maintained?
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 19:46:50 -0500 (CDT)

I posted a patch the libtool-patches list two months ago which allows
libltdl to compile under the native WIN32 API without a seperate POSIX
emulation library.  This patch and other patches I have seen posted to
the libtool list in the past two months have not been applied.
Without patches being applied, libtool can not move forward.

I do see that some F77 updates were added to libtool CVS recently so
libtool must not be totally dead.

My paperwork for libtool submittals has been cleared with the FSF so
there shouldn't be any legal problem with applying it.

Bob
Bob Friesenhahn
address@hidden