RE: Using HEAD, still CXX is not used to link C++ libs

From: Boehne, Robert
Subject: RE: Using HEAD, still CXX is not used to link C++ libs
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 20:10:44 -0400

Brett,

What I meant to say was that you should check that the "libtool" script
your project generates is of the proper version.  If you have the CVS
sources and the same environment on the same platform, then building
in the Libtool CVS source directory should give you the same libtool
script as is created in your project.  My guess is that you have CVS
libtool installed but your project isn't actually using it.  Your project
probably has an old copy of libtool.m4 in it's aclocal.m4.

HTH,

Robert