How to name the dll file which generated by make?

From: wang jincheng
Subject: How to name the dll file which generated by make?
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 11:38:24 +0800

Hi all:
I am a beginer. I appreciate any help.
I don't know how to name the dll file generated by make, when I exercised the example in the section of 25.4 DLLs with Libtool of GNU AUTOCONF,AUTOMAKE,AND LIBTOOL book.

the makefile.am file is:
lib_LTLIBRARIES = libhello.la
libhello_la_SOURCES     = hello.c
libhello_la_LDFLAGS     = -no-undefined -avoid-version

include_HEADERS         = hello.h

bin_PROGRAMS            = hello
hello_SOURCES           = main.c
hello_LDADD             = libhello.la
the configure.in file is:
# Process this file with autoconf to create configure.

AC_INIT(hello.h)
AM_CONFIG_HEADER(config.h:config.hin)
AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(hello, 1.0)

AC_PROG_CC
AM_PROG_CC_STDC
AC_C_CONST
AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL
AM_PROG_LIBTOOL AC_OUTPUT(Makefile)
after all source file is ready, I run the following command in cygwin bash:
aclocal
autoheader
libtoolize --force --copy
automake --foreign --add-missing --copy
autoconf
./configure
make
everything is ok,and the name of the generated dll file is cyghello.dll.
If I hope that the dll file have a name of "myhello.dll", how do I ?
I have read through the automake doc and the autoconf doc, and try many times to change the dll file name, no success.
expecting any help!
Sincerely yours
Jincheng Wang

I read the book of GNU AUTOCONF,AUTOMAKE,AND LIBTOOL, and meet a question in the section of 25.4 DLLs with Libtool . I