Re: libtool ./ChangeLog libltdl/ltdl.c

From: Robert Boehne
Subject: Re: libtool ./ChangeLog libltdl/ltdl.c
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 10:09:06 -0500

Gary,

I've tracked down some testsuite failures to this patch to ltdl.c:

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/libtool/libtool/libltdl/ltdl.c.diff?r1=1.167&r2=1.168&diff_format=h

  It appears that access() returns -1 in almost every
case, but I don't know why.  This happens on
IRIX/AIX/Linux/HPUX/Solaris
for me.  I run the testsuite as a normal user with read and write
permissions
for the entire source tree (where I build).
  If I comment out this section, it works fine.  Is there another way
to accomplish the same goal?

Thanks,

Rob

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/libtool/libtool/libltdl/ltdl.c.diff?r1=1.167&r2=1.168&diff_format=h

http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/libtool-commit/2002-July/000857.html

--
Robert Boehne             Software Engineer
Ricardo Software   Chicago Technical Center