Re: "Re: libbfd, libtool & Win32" and "Re: Building a MinGW GLib etc..."

From: Guido Draheim
Subject: Re: "Re: libbfd, libtool & Win32" and "Re: Building a MinGW GLib etc..."
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 01:14:16 +0200

Earnie Boyd wrote:
Robert Boehne wrote:

Max,

I took a look at the patch, and I don't have any objections
to it being checked in to Libtool.  Can I get some comment
from the mingwin people before I take the leap and
check it in?

I think it's a step in the right direction.  Building dll's with current
libtool for mingw32 is broken and this will fix that.

including crossgcc ?

With my first read through the patch, I saw two areas that make
me suspicous about valid for crosscompiling, ye know, but if
you have success with that, so be it.