Re: Libtool 1.5 && 1.4.3

From: Ossama Othman
Subject: Re: Libtool 1.5 && 1.4.3
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 13:07:18 -0700

Hi Robert,

On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 02:57:39PM -0500, Robert Boehne wrote:
> I intend to spin a release 1.4.3 this weekend from the
> branch-1-4 sources.  Any properly formatted patches will
> be considered for inclusion before the release.  I have
> seen a tendency to post patches on any list in any
> format, which makes it more work to get that particular
> patch installed in CVS.  As of late, Gary and I have
> precious little of that!

Perhaps it might be useful to refresh everyone's memory about the
Libtool contribution guidelines available on the Libtool web site
here:

        http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/contribute.html

-Ossama
--
Ossama Othman <address@hidden>
Distributed Object Computing Laboratory, Univ. of California at Irvine