Please re-submit Cygwin patch

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Please re-submit Cygwin patch
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 14:28:15 -0500 (CDT)

Charles,

Please re-send your Cygwin patch.  I tried retrieving the patch you
sent from
http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/libtool-patches/2002-October/002100.html
since I never recieved it from the list, but patch does a terrible job
with it, applying the patches to the wrong places in the file (offsets
of +-56!).  This may be because the mail archive is in HTML format,
and saving to text makes it subject to the formatting whims of my
browser.  I also saved directly to HTML but that actually did worse.

Thanks,

Bob
Bob Friesenhahn
address@hidden