Re: About win32 impgen.c patch

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: About win32 impgen.c patch
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 10:27:10 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, Robert Boehne wrote:

> I suppose that leaves one question (in my mind at least),
> and that is, What is pw32?

http://pw32.sourceforge.net/

The latest entry in the changelog is:

2002-08-03  Paul Sokolovsky  address@hidden

        * src/libc/dos/io/{posix2win32.c, win322posix.c},
        src/libc/posix/dirent/readdir.c: Urldecode only
        characters which are illegal in win32 (i.e. ones
        we might have encoded previously). This fixes problem
        with find outputing "foo bar.txt not found" for
        "foo%20bar.txt" in browser cache.

Bob Friesenhahn
address@hidden