Re: library relocation

From: Frederic Gobry
Subject: Re: library relocation
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:52:55 +0200

> We have this same need when building our software. I've hacked our version of
> libtool  to support this feature:

I've applied your patch (by hand), and my compilation line is
transformed like that:

-L/home/fred/external/build/frozen/glib/arm-linux-any-any/usr/lib -lglib-2.0

...becomes..

-L/home/fred/external/build/frozen/glib/arm-linux-any-any/usr/lib -L/usr/lib
-lglib-2.0

But it seems that due to the -L/usr/lib, the linker takes the libc
from the wrong platform again...

Frédéric

--
Frédéric Gobry    SMARTDATA