Re: ./configure: -print-search-dirs: command not found

From: Robert Boehne
Subject: Re: ./configure: -print-search-dirs: command not found
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 22:50:36 -0600

Bob,

There used to be a similar-looking problem with the GCJ tag,
but since that was fixed, this is likely different.
I suspect that this is an Autoconf/Automake usage problem,
or perhaps a bug in one of these.  I get warning message
about F77 Autoconf/Automake macros when bootstrapping,
so the problem, I suspect, lies therin.  I'm posting this
because it isn't likely I'll get to it very soon, so at
least someone else would have the minimal background I gave here.

Thanks,

Robert