no AIX 5 support? I've got some idea what's needed.

From: Gary Kumfert
Subject: no AIX 5 support? I've got some idea what's needed.
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 15:28:04 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I've found no support for AIX 5 in automake, autoconf,
or libtool (not even config.guess!).

Any libtool developer interested in teaming up to add
AIX 5.x support to libtool?  I have a handful
of settings that I tweeked by hand to get things working
right.  I can just describe what settings are ultimately needed,
or try to hack the changes into scripts and send the diffs.

I'd be willing to work with someone to refine the code
if I'm the only one with access to an AIX 5.x box.

Regards,

Gary

  Gary Kumfert, Ph.D.                               <address@hidden>
  Center for Applied Scientific Computing          phone: 925-424-2580
  Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory           fax:   925-423-9338
  P.O. Box 808,    L-551
  Livermore, CA 94551-0808