Re: 1.5 alpha release?

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: 1.5 alpha release?
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 14:41:07 -0600 (CST)

Your requests are certainly being heard.  I would like to see a
libtool 1.5 released soon as well, since CVS libtool is better than
the last release, and a 1.5.1 release can fix any flaws discovered in
1.5.

Since the last tentative "We'll release in a couple of weeks" (which
was probably 2 months ago) quite a few platform-related fixes have
gone into CVS libtool.

Bob