Re: 1.5 alpha release?

From: Albert Chin
Subject: Re: 1.5 alpha release?
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 11:39:43 -0600

On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 11:14:39AM +0000, address@hidden wrote:
> I now have company copyright assignment signed but I haven't
> got around to sending it off, but I could fax it to FSF today.  Is
> the patch still held up by the copyright assignment or the problems
> with the library dependencies?

The patch is being held up by the copyright assignment. I don't think
there are library dependency problems. I didn't realize at first that
-L would work. But, there is debate about whether or not to use -L or
+b to hardcode the library path. This can be solved after the patch is
accepted though.

--
albert chin (address@hidden)