RE: Problems with cvs-libtool and Solaris CC

From: Boehne, Robert
Subject: RE: Problems with cvs-libtool and Solaris CC
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 18:35:41 -0500

Hello,

I've looked at this in depth, and the problem does not appear for me.
The main difference I see in my "libtool" script generated using Solaris CC
is that AR="ar" for every tag.  As it should be, old_archive_cmds uses 'CC -xar'
in the CXX tag, but it doesn't change AR.  I don't think this problem
is still in CVS libtool, but mine isn't 100% current.

Robert