[ 100207 ] need_lib_prefix=no for osf*

From: nobody
Subject: [ 100207 ] need_lib_prefix=no for osf*
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 01:19:29 -0500

Support Request #100207, was updated on 2001-Nov-19 12:18
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100207&group_id=25

Category: None

By: mooney
Date: 2002-Oct-18 22:11
Logged In: YES
user_id=3216
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; OSF1 alpha; en-US; rv:1.2a) Gecko/20020912

Here it is almost a year later, and I'm just now submitting
my patch via the official method (rather than on the libtool
developer list).  It's patch #575 on savannah.gnu.org,
against the then-current 1.4b CVS.

I found this and found the problem in August of 2001, and
reported the problem and fix for gnumeric on bugs.gnome.org
(see problem reports 52096 and 58426), since that's where I
first discovered it.  I reported it quite a bit later on the
libtool mailing list, and I think I cc'ed the patch to
libtool-patches but don't recall for sure.

By: bs