Re: lt_dlopen and default search paths

From: Blake Matheny
Subject: Re: lt_dlopen and default search paths
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 18:20:29 -0500

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I realize that lt_dlopen() has its own search
algorithm. Regardless, it is still a _wrapper_ for the appropriate function on
your platform. On my platform, dlopen() is that appropriate target function
and as far as I know, you can't force dlopen() to _not_ search in its default
locations. So what is going on so that dlopen() is not searching where it
should?

-Blake

Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?