Re: flat namespaces redux

From: Robert Boehne
Subject: Re: flat namespaces redux
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 22:25:19 -0600

Albert,

Well, I'm not sure about what Apple recommends, I think
the two level namespace linker is the result of the "ld" team
at Apple being too low in the food chain.  ;)
If there were a good reason (like this one) that would
change the picture.  Part of the problem is that OS X is
quite odd, and I don't have one on my desk to poke at
or read docs for.  Because of that, I'm not really sure what
to do with it in many respects.

Robert