Re: [Fink-devel] OS/X Libtool && -bundle

From: Peter O'Gorman
Subject: Re: [Fink-devel] OS/X Libtool && -bundle
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 00:17:13 +0900

On Thursday, February 6, 2003, at 04:19  PM, Ben Hines wrote:

btw, i think the bind_at_load two-step stuff is only need for C++. It shouldn't be in the C part of libtool. pogma?

Yes, I posted to the libtool list recently (last week?) asking why it is done two step and -bind at load for all tags, I got no reply, so I guess nobody actually knows, or it was done for c++ and the patch authow couldn't figure out how to separate the commands for different tags.

I will try to figure out how to make is behave differently for the CXX and other tags on the weekend. I am already not looking forward to the headache.

Peter