Re: Pending release of 1.5

From: Robert Boehne
Subject: Re: Pending release of 1.5
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 23:15:15 -0600

Bill,

I notice in the problem link line, the shared libdefobj.4.dylib is
linked to ../../avcall/.libs/libavcall.a twice.
Aside from the obvious problem of linking a shared library
to a static archive, which is not portable, I think this
is the source of your problem.  Can you tell us what happens
in Libtool that causes this?  i.e. run the same command with
"/bin/sh -x ../../libtool" and pipe the output to a file.

HTH,

Robert