Re: relinking broken on macosx?

From: Peter O'Gorman
Subject: Re: relinking broken on macosx?
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:30:24 +0900

Ben,
I have a patch to disable relinking, for some reason on current libtool,
_LT_AC_TAGVAR(hardcode_direct, $1)=yes
This is wrong, and makes libtool think relinking is required, set it to no.
I am not sure if you also need to set
_LT_AC_TAGVAR(hardcode_libdir_flag_spec, $1)='-L$libdir'
I haven't looked in ltmain, it may need this var to be set to actually disable relinking, as you can see doing this is pretty meaningless.

I just want to play a little bit more with ltmain.in before submitting this.

HTH,

Peter