Newbie question...

From: Giuseppe Greco
Subject: Newbie question...
Date: 11 May 2003 08:47:35 +0200

Hi all,

I'm sorry if my question is stupid, but be patient:
I'm a newbie.

I'm trying to compile a GNU project, and it requires
GLib2 version 2.2.1. That library is installed on my
system in the /usr/lib directory, but the build
environment is looking for GLib2 at /usr/local/lib.

When trying to compile the project, I always get the
following error messages:

libtool: link: warning: library `/usr/lib/libgmodule-2.0.la' was moved.
libtool: link: warning: library `/usr/lib/libglib-2.0.la' was moved.
libtool: link: warning: library `/usr/lib/libgmodule-2.0.la' was moved.
libtool: link: cannot find the library `/usr/local/lib/libglib-2.0.la'
gmake[3]: *** [mint] Error 1

Where have I to look for solving this problem?

Thanks,

Giuseppe Greco

::agamura::

phone:  +41 (0)91 604 67 65