Re: ltmain.sh and configure

From: Peter O'Gorman
Subject: Re: ltmain.sh and configure
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 22:30:00 +0900

On Tuesday, September 9, 2003, at 8:41 PM, address@hidden wrote:

That means I have a dependancy problem but I don't know what to update. I wanted
to try libtool-1.5 but it that's a simple ghost!!

I assume you mean the libtool-1.5 is not available on gnu.org since it was hacked in March. I believe it's reappearance is waiting on a libtool admin letting the relevant folks know the md5 checksum for that release.

The checksum I have is 0e1844f25e2ad74c3715b5776d017545 in case anyone is interested :)

Peter