Re: ltmain.sh and configure

From: Peter O'Gorman
Subject: Re: ltmain.sh and configure
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 00:52:33 +0900

On Thursday, September 11, 2003, at 12:38 AM, Gary V. Vaughan wrote:

The checksum I have is 0e1844f25e2ad74c3715b5776d017545 in case anyone is interested :)

I am interested :-) Rob rolled that release, and I don't have a tarball of 1.5 from which to generate the sum myself :-( What date did you download it? Hopefully, very soon after the upload judging by the mail archives. If so, I'll pass that sum to the ftp admins and get the file restored if it passes.

I assume I downloaded it on the release date, however I am not sure that the copy I have was actually downloaded on that date, the earliest I can verify having that checksum is April 24th when I checked in a fink package for it.

Failing that, I (will have to eat my own words and) might as well generate a 1.5.1 release rather than spending the same amount of time on a 1.5 rebuild from CVS.

Either way, I am happy :)

Thanks,
Peter