Re: ltmain.sh and configure

From: Peter O'Gorman
Subject: Re: ltmain.sh and configure
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 07:52:44 +0900

On Thursday, September 11, 2003, at 2:11 AM, Gary V. Vaughan wrote:

Boehne, Robert wrote:
While we're on the subject (sort of) Peter expressed some interest in becoming
a co-maintainer.  I think that is a good idea, what about you?

Absolutely! My attention to the libtool lists has been intermittent to say the least while I am working on m4... and we already have paperwork for the FSF.

Speak up if you are still interested Peter.

Yes, I am still interested, thank you. Sorry time zone differences made a more prompt reply impossible, have to sleep sometime :)

Peter