Re: libtool pre-1.5b

From: Gary V. Vaughan
Subject: Re: libtool pre-1.5b
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 09:12:37 +0100

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 07:49:36 +0200, address@hidden said:
> Hi,
> I'd like to test libtool-1.5b on QNX 6.2.
>
> I've downloaded libtool from cvs but configure complains that Makefile.In
> is
> missing. Why?
>
> Alain.

We don't keep generated files in CVS (although I'm thinking we should
check them in instantaneously just before we tag a release), so you need
to install a new enough autoconf and automake, and then run the bootstrap
script from libtool in top_srcdir before you can run configure.

Cheers,
        Gary.
--
  ())_.  Gary V. Vaughan    gary@(lilith.warpmail.net|gnu.org)