Re: How to know what modules were dlpreopen-ed?

From: Kevin P. Fleming
Subject: Re: How to know what modules were dlpreopen-ed?
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:35:22 -0700

Bob Friesenhahn wrote:

For the application I support, we use our own directory scanner to
look for modules (.la files) to load via a fully-qualified path.  It
would be useful if this capability was included as part of libltdl.

You can pass a directory path to lt_dlforeachfile, which will then call your callback function with extension-stripped filenames that it finds in that directory. Your callback function can then call lt_dlopen or lt_dlopenext, whatever is appropriate.