auxdir unset

From: Patrick Welche
Subject: auxdir unset
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 20:14:44 +0000

With today's cvs libtool, I came across the following trying to autogen atk:

  libtoolize: putting files in AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR, `'.

so, it seems that auxdir is unset. I think this is strange, as I vaguely
remember the existence of a AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR_DEFAULT ? I suppose normally
one wouldn't see this as a run of automake -a would pop install-sh in place,
so auxdir would be set to the directory containing it..

Just a musing..

Patrick