Re: libtool 1.5a download broken

From: Alexandre Duret-Lutz
Subject: Re: libtool 1.5a download broken
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 22:59:06 +0100

>>> "Rich" == Richard Dawe <address@hidden> writes:

 Rich> Hello.
 Rich> David Favor wrote:
 Rich> [snip]
 >> Is there an alternative way to access libtool 1.5a?
 Rich> [snip]

 Rich> I don't know. Maybe one of the GNU libtool maintainers can help?

I have an entire duplicate of the CVSROOT of libtool, last
synchronized in the night preceding the shutdown, in case
someone want to work from it locally (make sure you comment out
or update the LockDir option in CVSROOT/config before trying to
use this tree).

Here it is:

  http://gadl.nerim.net/pub/libtool-CVSROOT.tar.bz2

--