more on serial

From: Patrick Welche
Subject: more on serial
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 22:23:07 +0000

LT_INIT is defined using AC_DEFUN_ONCE. There is no documentation for
this macro in autoconf.texi, and aclocal doesn't know about it, or at
least, it doesn't pick up the fact that as LT_INIT appears in configure.ac,
it should include m4/libtool.m4. (s/AC_DEFUN_ONCE/AC_DEFUN/ changes this)

I don't know - the above could go to 3 mailing lists..

The other thing is libtool.m4 has:

AC_REQUIRE([LTOPTIONS_VERSION])dnl

but I don't see that defined anywhere...

Cheers,

Patrick