Multiple -rpaths

From: Braden McDaniel
Subject: Multiple -rpaths
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 02:27:32 -0400

I'm getting this warning (using libtool 1.5.6):

        libtool: link: warning: ignoring multiple `-rpath's for a libtool
library

I'm trying to build a module and I'm only explicitly adding one rpath in
LDFLAGS. The first one on the command line appears to be added by
libtool--it points to the module's installation directory. So the rpath
I'm adding is the one that gets ignored. Is there some way around this?

--
Braden McDaniel                           e-mail: <address@hidden>
<http://endoframe.com>                    Jabber: <address@hidden>