Re: Porting to OS/390...Need hints

From: Howard Chu
Subject: Re: Porting to OS/390...Need hints
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:22:59 -0700

Mike Mills wrote:

Hello,
I'm working on porting libtool to OS/390. First, I would just like to ask if anyone has already done this? I'm aware of the "apache-libtool" hack, btw, but I need the real thing.

It's always a good idea to search the archives to find out if anyone has already done something.

I completed a port of libtool 1.4.3 to OS/390 last year:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libtool/2003-04/msg00061.html

--
  -- Howard Chu