One of our members is getting opinions about: address@hidden

From: Submission Notice
Subject: One of our members is getting opinions about: address@hidden
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 06:27:01 -0400

########YOU HAVE BEEN POSTED ABOUT########

ALERT! - A member is trying to share Opinions and Experiences about you via our
website.

The purpose of this email is to inform you that a submission has been made
about you at our website.  This is email is not commercial in nature.

If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please
notify your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

You may view the submission here:

http://5.share3.info/lx.php?a=search&b=5&address@hidden

Our Identity Protection System is a simple system in which this website sends
email messages to the Experience Request author on your behalf, and vice versa.
This website will never reveal the identity of the Experience Request author to
you, nor will it reveal your identity to the author of the Experience Request.

IMPORTANT - To avoid future notifications like this simply add this email
address to our Do Not Email List here:

http://1.share4.net/lx.php?a=donotemail&address@hidden

Best Regards,

SYEC Support