order

From: Avat Chin
Subject: order
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 21:11:33 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Sir,
I have seen your website and interesting about your item ,  We have a
store here, so why we want to ask you about this order. How much for
the shipping cost if it must be ship with UPS Express to Singapore .
My inquiry are :
- Microscope Pen MP100A quantity 60 units
I need your information regarding your business policy :
1. Do you ship internationally ?
2. Do you accept creditcard as payment ?
Please give me your best prices and also let me know for the total
amounts. Look forward hear from you.
Best regards

Avat Chin

Do you Yahoo!?