for contacting

From: Stefan Veronica
Subject: for contacting
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 07:06:27 +0300

Dear Sir/Madam,

I found your address on the internet, and I am very interested in the job
vacancy.
I have a personal web site where you can view my documents:

CV,PASSPORT, WORK REFERENCE, DIPLOMAS, MEDICAL CERTIFICATE, COURSE, DRIVING
LICENSE, POLICE RECORD, FOTO ALBUM

http://www.jobtrans.info/employers/index_.php?menu=viewsingle&sajat=1&emailrol=1&id=668

These are printable, and you can download them, too..

I hope to hear from you in the near future.
Thank you for your kind attention.
Yours sincerely,

Stefan Veronica
address@hidden

==============================

!!!!!!!!! Now:::: FREE SMS service
JobTrans.info is the o­nly website in world, where the system automatically
replies with CV, documents for every incoming letter, if the letter was
identified as a job offer!
JobTrans.info provides Candidates and JOB Posting, go there and convince
yourself.
You can write opinions into the Guestbook.

If you don't want to receive letters from JobTrans Candidates, please inform
the office with the reason, and send it to
http://cable195.ms.fx.ro/unsusbscribe.php.