Re: Libtool 1.5.8 problems on OSX: ${wl} evaluation [#9382]

From: Donald Anderson
Subject: Re: Libtool 1.5.8 problems on OSX: ${wl} evaluation [#9382]
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 12:53:58 -0400

Peter, Gary and other libtoolers,

I wasn't sure George got back to you on this.
With some more testing, apparently MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET set to 10.3
*does* work for us. I suspect something didn't get rebuilt the first time around.

I think we all agree that there is a problem in echoing '${wl}'.
That red herring got us poking at the wrong issue, but doesn't
seem to be a critical problem.

Thanks for your quick responses and suggestions!
We look forward to trying out libtool 2.0 when it appears.

- Don