You do not Continue to make payments To the card companies.

From: johnetta ross
Subject: You do not Continue to make payments To the card companies.
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 00:09:52 -0500

High card balances a thing of the past.
Cancel debts and never make another payment?

Discharge debts quickly, painlessly, legally. For the rest of the story about canceling debt, go to our elimination pages

cross me out po box above in site
But I must not take advantage of your ignorance, answered the Demon. Also, I am quite anxious to utilize this opportunity to show the world what a powerful element electricity really is
So permit me to inform you that, having struck the Master Key, you are at liberty to demand from me three gifts each week for three successive weeks