soft at incredibly low prices

From: Rosella Mullen
Subject: soft at incredibly low prices
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 13:23:23 -0100

m? We presents the widest selection of Warez CDs at lowest prices!
We sell Backup CDs, also known as Warez CDs. Backup CDs are copies of Software.
For example if you go into a shop and buy Windows XP Pro, for about $299 you get the Serial, the CD, the Box and the Manual.

When you order from Power Backups you get The Windows XP CD and the Serial Number. It works exactly the same, but you don't get the manual and the fancy box. That is a saving of $280, and the only difference is you don't have a colorful box and manual - which are not very useful.
Best selling CDs:
Photoshop 7.0
Ms Windows XP
Ms Office XP
WarCraft III
Flash MX
Buy First CD for $59.99, Second CD for $16.99, Get one FREE!
What we offer:
? - 24/7 Support on ICQ and Email
- Shipping worldwide
- Secure Payment processing
- Newest Releases
- Best Selection of CDs
- Best Prices on the Internet
Our Customer's comments:

John S.
Thanks guys, I just got the set of CD's and they work as promised. You got a happy customer ready to order some more and I'll send more customers.

Mike J.
I only want you to now that the CD I ordered had arrived. I was a little suspicious when I ordered the stuff, but I was wrong. Thanks for your services and never let the site go down.
Chris N.
Top marks for an excellent service. Your speed of response to my query was second to none. I'll certainly be buying from you in future. Keep up the good work, guys.

To Order Please CLICK HERE