Re: Convincing Automake to support libtool

From: Gary V. Vaughan
Subject: Re: Convincing Automake to support libtool
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:52:00 +0000

Peter O'Gorman wrote:
> Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
>> Brother.  I meant libtool--release--2.0--patch-68.
>> Where's the coffee?
>

> What, I hadn't even realized that this was applied, shows how much
> attention I've been paying :(

:-)

> Me too, please revert this for now.

Okay.  It looks as though we have enough issues to sort out that
we should have another alpha before 2.0, and the parallel installs
are just adding to the confusion.  I'd quite like to leave it on
HEAD so that we can work through the problems with the patch when
we have branch-2-0 in a releasable state.  Guess we're not quite
as close to a 2.0 release as I'd hoped :-(

Yes, please revert --patch-68 from branch-2-0.

Cheers,
        Gary.
--
Gary V. Vaughan      ())_.  address@hidden,gnu.org}