Re: [support #100058] 1.4 - $buildir-path may not contain "~"

From: Gary V. Vaughan
Subject: Re: [support #100058] 1.4 - $buildir-path may not contain "~"
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:45:54 +0000

Hi Peter,

Not meaning to seem overly pedantic, but could you enumerate the release(s)
you tested when you decided that it was safe to close this?

Also, it seems like it would a good item to put into TODO (when you summarise
the hideous TODO thread) that we should add a regression test to the new
testsuite for this condition.

Cheers,
        Gary.