Re: RFC: proposal for indirect deplibs

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: RFC: proposal for indirect deplibs
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 10:42:51 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:

It may be that they fixed it, but didn't add appropriate NEEDEDs to some
of their shipped libraries.  We'll need to take this into account if
that's the case.

Actually, I don't have a clue about Solaris, I merely thought I saw a
statement to that extent somewhere.  I'll go and check.

That statement was from me, and is unsubstantiated/unverified so it is likely to be wrong.

Bob
Bob Friesenhahn
address@hidden