Hello

From: info
Subject: Hello
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 05:17:10 -0500

Hi,

Sorry for bothering you, but I am really interested in your opinion on the
following matter. Recently, there has been a lot of investment scams on the
web. I have been seeking worthwhile investment opportunities for a couple of
years now and would very much appreciate it if you shared with me the projects
you have joined. You can also click on the link below to view the project I
have invested with: http://www.rogernutt.com

All the communication between you and me will remain fully confidential.

Have a nice day,

Roger Nutt

www.rogernutt.com

S. Beach St. #8 1025