Re: When/why did FC become an unsupported tag ???

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: When/why did FC become an unsupported tag ???
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 11:09:25 +0100

Hi Gary,

* Gary Kumfert wrote on Sat, Dec 18, 2004 at 01:23:06AM CET:

> My configuration needs C, C++, Java, Python, F77, and F90
> (called "FC").

Wow!

> Why did support for FC disappear from libtool.m4 in my
> "upgrade" from 1.5.4 to 1.5.10?

Erm.  Support for Python and FC has, to the best of my knowledge, never
been part of official libtool releases (you are not by chance speaking
about Automake?).  Did you used some distro-patched versions before?  It
would surely be a huge win to support these languages, however, so such
patches would be most welcome with me!

Regards,