No More Paying for Movies & Events on CABLE!

From: Lena Griffith
Subject: No More Paying for Movies & Events on CABLE!
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 14:27:51 -0500

Next Generation PPV Device.....

No More Paying for Movies & Events on CABLE!

Free TV is Here!

NEW!!!! ---    Eliminate Cable Box Lockups

That's right. We have a small Digital Filter that we give you
FREE and a Lockout Buster that easily fits on the back of your
receiver so you can test your Pay-per-View for Movies, Live
Sporting Events, Concerts, etc, without paying a dime. This is
completely legal as it is used as reception enhancer device!

Follow this link here for More on this Great Product Combo
http://www.ullgetit.com/promo.php?id=94091

You get the latest Digital HighPass Filter as out gift to you
The latest Lockout Busting filter brand new and available here
only.
Plus a free BONUS report explaining all the tips and tricks you
need to know about your digital cable box.

Channels you can test at without paying Include:

All this for an amazingly low price!

Follow the link below to get more Information & your Cable
Filter & Lockout Buster Today (before they sell out):

http://www.ullgetit.com/promo.php?id=94091

Not Interested?
http://www.ullgetit.com/remove.php?id=94091