Personalized Romance Gift Store

From: PersonalCreations.com
Subject: Personalized Romance Gift Store
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 04:28:38 -0100

Love Bug with Heart
Our Love Bug Bear is carries a special message of love!

Only $ 14.95

Soul Mate Glass Block
A beautiful glass block is engraved with the meaning of soul mate, along with the names of two people who define it!

Only $ 1495

L-O-V-E Frame
This clever checkered frame holds four, 3 x3photos under glass, surrounded by the letters L-O-V-E.

Only $ 24.95

Message in a Bottle
This unique gift is a great way to say, I Love You, Thank You, Get Well, Happy Birthday, or any other special message.

Only $ 1495

Game of Love Puzzle
Let your Valentine "piece together" how you feel!

Only $ 14.95

Heart-Stemmed Champagne Flutes Set
For two lovers in love.

Only $ 14.95

Chocolate Body Paint
A jar of Chocolate Body Paint is the perfect way to top off a romantic evening.

Only $ 19.95

I Love You Confetti Frame
Love isn't just patient and kind, it's festive and merry!

Only $ 19.95

How Do I Love Thee...Sterling Silver Pendant
This pendant will be added to the list of ways she feels loved!

Only $ 39.95