Your Charter One Bank Account May Be Suspended

From: Charter One Bank Team
Subject: Your Charter One Bank Account May Be Suspended
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 05:52:55 -0500

Dear Charter One Bank customer. Please read this message and follow it's instructions:

Confirm Your Identity:
We are performing maintenance, which may interfere with access to your Online Services. Due to these technical updates your online account has been flagged and we must confirm that you are the rightful owner of the account. To Confirm Your Identity click the link below, Please make sure you do this in a timely fashion as we look forward of bringing you updates regularly

To get started, please click the link below:

http://accounts.charterone.com/ConfirmHelp?start=yes

Important information from Charter One Bank:
This e-mail contains information directly related to your account with us, other services to which you have subscribed, and/or any application you may have submitted.
Charter One Bank and its service providers are committed to protecting your privacy and ask you not to send sensitive account information through e-mail.