Re: Our IT Services

From: Jeff Squyres
Subject: Re: Our IT Services
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:58:10 -0500

Wow -- this is a great opportunity to finally move the libtool web site offshore!

;-)

On Feb 11, 2005, at 11:37 AM, Consultants wrote:

Hi ,

 I hope things are going well, at your end.

This is my periodic check with you to see how can I help with your current need for IT Consultants with your company?  CGT Consulting provides highly specialized contract consultants for immediate results.  We maintain a base of deployable consultants in the areas of ERP, CRM, Wireless and Web-based technology.  In addition, CGT draws from an immense in-house database of over 1 Million candidates.

 We provide the following services:
1)      IT Consultants / IT Contractors
2)      Help you fill your Full Time Employee positions, including contract-to-hire
3)      Offshore Services:
a)      Customer Service
b)      Website Development & Maintenance
c)      Offshore Projects
d)      Database Development & Maintenance
e)      Offshore Employee Leasing

We are committed to fast and effective technology services paired with a unique corporate philosophy of "Cost-Conscious Consulting / Offshore Solutions".

 How can I be of service, to you and your company?

 Thank you.

 Naren Mistry
Manager of Consulting Services
CGT Consulting Inc.
18032-C Lemon Drive, Suite 350
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
Tel: (714) 572-1055 - 714-579-1248
Fax: (714) 364-9705
address@hidden
 www.cgt-consult.com

 Emailed to: address@hidden

Anti-SPAM Policy Disclaimer:
mailto:address@hidden
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U. S. Congress, mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. If this e-mail is unsolicited, please accept our apologies and click on the following removal link: mailto:address@hidden or reply back with REMOVE in the SUBJECT with this email address: address@hidden