Re: Portland compiler support

From: Markus Christen
Subject: Re: Portland compiler support
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:21:42 +0100

Hi Jeff

Jeff Squyres wrote:

I just created a toy project based with templated functions on the one from that thread and I get similar errors. So no, it's not solved.

Do you know the right pgCC mojo to compile libraries with templates?

no, unfortunately not. i have not had enough time to really look at it, as i remember there were some options in the manual to specifically instantiate templates... I've been hoping somebody else solved the problem already ;-)

maybe i can try some more next week...

markus