Partnership

From: Edith
Subject: Partnership
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 04:30:17 +0000

Hello!

I am manager of site on sale of electronics. My director has asked me to
find the partner. I have found yours e-mail on Internet and decided to write
to you. Director has made the letter which you can read below:

Hello, my name is Radek. I live in Romania. I want to offer you cooperation.

I have the Internet site and I make good money on it. I sell laptops worldwide
and monthly my site makes approximately 20000 $. My site have many clients, but
unfortunately the site do not have system " Online payment " and consequently my
clients cannot pay for purchase of the goods immediately. With online payment will
be more convenient to process payments and a site will involve more clients.
On statistics, sites with Online Payment make in 2-3 times more profit. If
connect site and Online Payment the site will make a minimum 40000 $ monthly.

I contacted with company giving to sites system online payments and they told
that their company work with all big countries, but at present time do not work
with banks of my country and consequently I write to you. For me and my site
necessary a partner.

What do I suggest to you and what work you do?

1) You register my site in system which gives to sites online payment. (it can
do everyone and takes only 2 minutes.)

2) Two times in month you will receive money which make my site and to leave
yourself 30 % from the received sum.

3) Send other 70 % to me.

It very simply also demands for you only 2 hours per month to receive money and
to send me 70 % from the received sum.
Other work is made by me!

It is good for us together!

For me: the site will bring 2-3 times more money.
For you: monthly you will earn a minimum on 12000 $ more!

At present I have some fresh orders on the sum 9000 $. If my offer interested you,
then after registration in system giving online payment, this money will be the
first for us together and we shall see success already in the first days!

FOR CONTACT WITH MY DIRECTOR AND MORE INFORMATIONS PLEASE CLICK HERE