Partnership Investment

From: Olsom Beghart
Subject: Partnership Investment
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:24:43 +0100

HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Mr. Olsom Berghart a personal treasurer to Mikhail Khodorkovsky CEO YUKOS
OIL and SBP Bank.

I have a profiling amount in excess of US$100.5M, which I seek your Partnership
in accommodating for me. I will reward you with 4% of the total sum for your
partnership and cooperation. Can you be my partner on this?

INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF

As a personal consultant to Mikhail Khodorkovsky, authority was handed over to
me in transfer of money of an American oil merchant for his last oil deal with
my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky. Already the funds have left the shore of Russia
to a European private Bank where the final crediting is expected to be carried
out. While I was on the process, My Boss got arrested for his Involvement in
politics by financing the leading And opposing political parties (the Union of
Right Forces, Led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic
party Led by Gregor Yavlinsky) which poses a treat to the Second Tenure of the
president.
You can catch more of the story on this website address:
http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html

YOUR ROLE: All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above
quoted Sum and I will re-profile the funds with your name, which will enable
the European bank to transfer the sum to you. I have decided to use this Sum to
relocate to American continent for good. The transaction has to be concluded in
2 weeks time. As Soon as I confirm your readiness to conclude the transaction
with me, I will provide you with the details.

Thank you very much

Best Regards

Olsom Beghart
NB: PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED DISPOSE THIS LETTER AND DO NOT
CONTACT ME ANY FURTHER.